Director of Finance & Administration
Beth’s primary responsibilities are implementing and managing the cost control measures and process management for our projects. Our custom tracking logs and tools provide active, real-time data and reports throughout the projects. Her attention to detail and financial expertise has built ORB’s accurate payment applications and budget summaries as well as provides a seamless payment process for clients and contractors. Beth is instrumental in coordinating the financial and insurance process with the client.
As ORB’s Director of Finance and Administration for the past 15 years, Beth is the glue that holds together both our team and organization.
Number of years with Orb
Number of years of industry experience
- 15 in Planning / Design / Construction Industry
- 35 in Finance / Administration
- St. Cloud Business College – Accounting; Sales & Marketing; Business Management
- St. John’s University – School of Theology – Master of Arts – Pastoral Care Ministry
- Various continued education courses in Finance and Management
- Various leadership volunteer positions, Church of St. Mary
- Former Alexandria Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Former Rotarian
- Former marching band uniform coordinator, Jefferson High School