Wade oversees the strategic operations for ORB. He holds all team members accountable to the high expectations he sets for himself, his team and projects.
Unwavering moral and ethical behavior are the foundation of which Wade has operated from for the past 30 years. Coupled with stellar conceptual estimating skills and the ability to analyze and compare major building systems and components, Wade’s collaboration with the design team during the pre-construction phase ensures that the plans align with the client’s budget expectations. Also, his extensive experience in managing projects that require careful planning, coordination and execution enable him to focus on maximizing building performance and client benefit.
Number of years with Orb
Number of years of industry experience
- Management, Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Computer Science, Fergus Falls Community College
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Chairman of Pastoral Leadership Team of Lake Community Church
- League of Minnesota Cities
- Associate of Minnesota Counties