ORB was selected on a qualifications basis over 6 other firms to be the Owner’s Representative and Construction Manager for the project. The selection committee stated three reasons why they chose ORB:
1) they have team-building and relationship s kills that set them apart from other firms
2) their organizational skills, both on paper and in-person, were extraordinary
3) they have a lot of experience working on public projects and facilitating local involvement.
ORB led the (re)development effort to resurrect a portion of downtown Alexandria providing a new Class A office building. It is designed and located in the heart of Alexandria for that image conscious business.
The Bedman office building includes:
- 12,000 SF
- Ample Parking
- Premium location
- High visibility and accessibility
- Lake views
- 18,000 vehicles per day
- Developer / Construction Manager
Executive Vice President / Founder
Kim provides strategic direction and oversight to the organization’s real estate and business development efforts. Internally, he analyzes and manages the corporate risk while working to advance ORB’s development portfolio.